Uncomplicated Styles for A 3-Piece Outfit That Are Not That Simple
We know that you want to look fabulous. We are also aware that you don’t want to spend a lot of time dressing and keep others waiting or get late to work. We’ve got a collection of outfits that are easy to assemble but still stylish enough to give the impression that you didn’t just put on whatever you found in your wardrobe.
Our recommended three-piece outfits include:
- A colorful jumpsuit, leather sneakers, and wool beanie
- Backless flats, gold necklace, feathered PJs and backless flats
- Sweetheart neckline, leather trousers, and a fancy shoulder bag
- Blue jeans, cardigan, and collar
- Yellow jumper, oversized trench coat and check trousers
- Zip-up knit sweater, midi skirt, and leather loafers
- Black boots, scoop top, and white wide-leg jeans
- White boots, leggings, and knit
- Boots, grey jeans, and boxy blazer.
These outfits work for your simple pre-holiday casual December plans and are fancy enough to appear that you have dressed up for the event. We’ve included the usual classic outfits – a trench coat and a pair of black leggings.